Sunday, October 30, 2011

Liebster Awards!

I appear to have won an award on the internets from two wonderful people Farmersmarketvegan and Choirqueer!  Apparently it's an awesome award thing to make people smile for blogs that have less than 200 followers (or I'm assuming, few comments).  So onward with my picks for this MoFo.  I have to admit I've been horribly lazy with keeping track of blogs so I only have 3 picks these will be based on posts that changed my life.  Sorry, guys.  I can't not pass this on, but I also haven't kept up with anything.  In no particular order:

  1. http://manicbeans.blogspot.com/ had me with the gorgeous pictures of food in LA.  As a recent transplant to Pasadena from Boston I've been bemoaning the absence of culture and delicious food here.  However, as this blog shows, this is not the case!  Now my only problem is that Doomie's will be closed when I'm in town tomorrow.


  2. So I know I just received a Liebster from this wonderful human being, but I have to say http://choirqueer.wordpress.com .  I was just browsing and found choirqueer's recipe for paneer which interestingly, as an Indian food-hating Indian, is the one thing I miss as a vegan.  A+.


  3. And then there was http://cookbookaficionado.wordpress.com.  Specifically, the tofu bacon.  Crispy, greasy, salty, and amazing.  I've been eating this stuff in sandwiches for a week! IMG_0538

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, thanks for the award! I’m glad you liked the tofu bacon, but then how can you not like smoky, salty, greasy goodness, nom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a rock star, darling! Hope you keep blogging, even if only sporadically! Let me know if you make that paneer and how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete